“Universal” LED Replacement tube for T8 & T12 fluorescent lamps
Click Here For Full Specifications
Click Here For A Complete List of Compatible Ballasts
The Lumentek Global LED T8 Replacement is DLC certified. It works with a ballast (Ballast Friendly) or without a ballast (Direct Wire). The advanced circuitry allows the LED tube to operate on most Instant Start, Rapid Start, and Program Rapid Start electronic and Magnetic ballasts. In the event that the LED tube does not work with your ballast or if the ballast should ever fail or begin to hum in the future it can then be wired direct to line voltage bypassing the ballast. Thus, Lumentek’s “Ballast Friendly”TM LED product is a true “Universal” replacement tube that’s as easy to install as a light bulb without the concern for future ballast replacements.
Not only does the BFDW Series negate the need for ballast replacements but it solves the problems common with all ballast compatible LED tubes. The problem with all Ballast Compatible LED tubes is that they will not work with some ballasts or even worse, they will operate the lamp but not efficiently. In these cases wattage and light output can vary dramatically. The Lumentek BFDW series LED tube solves this problem by first working with all ballast types and the most models. Second, any non-compatible or under performing Lamp/Ballast combinations can be resolved by wiring them direct
• High Lumens Per Watt – Up to 118 lumens per watt.
• High Color Rendering – 81 CRI.
• Plug and Play operation.
• Long Life 50,000 hours operation.
• Available in 18 watt or 21 watt versions.
• Cooler operation extends existing ballast life.
• Universal 120-277 Volt Direct Wire operation.
• Operates LED and Fluorescents on the same ballast.
• Ballast Friendly operation does not disturb the fixture’s existing wiring